Talent Management and Representation in Entertainment, Media, and Sports
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING!
Learn about the ins and outs of managing, representing, and working with talent across the Entertainment, Media, and Sports landscape including topics such as the responsibilities of an agent vs a manager, the importance of authenticity, developing talent as personal brands, and more. Hear from agents and managers talk about their different roles and first-hand experience working with star athletes, musicians, and celebrities.
Individual Course: $59.99 (individual course discounted from $99.99 + complimentary Career Coaching sessions, total value $474.99)
3 Course Bundle: $129.99
Featuring lessons from:
- Andrew Thomas | Basketball Marketing Agent, CAA
- Bill Sanders | Athlete Marketing & Partnerships Consultant, Paragon Sports International; SVP, Talent & Partnerships, AIB Sportsbrands
- Joe Mulvihill | Talent Manager & Entrepreneur (Manager of Boyz II Men & Joey Fatone; Former Tour Manager of NSYNC & Justin Timberlake)
- Joey Fatone | Celebrity, Musician, Actor & Host (Career Includes NSYNC & Dancing with the Stars)
- Leonard Armato | Founder & CEO, Management Plus Enterprises; Former Sports Agent (Represented star athletes such as Shaquille O’Neal, Hakeem Olajuwon, Oscar De La Hoya, Kerri Walsh-Jennings)
- Neda Barrie | Professor, Grand Canyon University