Introduction to the Music Industry
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING!
Learn about the inner workings of the Music industry through a variety of topics such as finance, music labels, concerts & touring, performing, booking & working with talent, and journalism. Hear from experts and pioneers in their fields discuss the nuances of their work and what it takes to start and maintain a career in the industry.
Individual Course: $59.99 (individual course discounted from $99.99 + complimentary Career Coaching sessions, total value $474.99)
Featuring lessons from:
- Alan Light | Music Journalist & Radio Host; Former Editor in Chief, Vibe & Spin
- Ben Cary | Co-Founder, South Bay Records, LLC; Former CFO, Ingrooves Music Group
- Joe Mulvihill | Talent Manager & Entrepreneur (Manager of Boyz II Men & Joey Fatone; Former Tour Manager of NSYNC & Justin Timberlake)
- Joey Fatone | Celebrity, Musician, Actor & Host (Career Includes NSYNC & Dancing with the Stars)
- Phil Ernst | Live Music & Entertainment Executive; Former SVP / Head of Bookings, The Madison Square Garden Company